Thursday, 15 May 2014

ASOS Boyfriend/Mom Shorts // Casual Look

Hello!

I recently purchased a pair of "mom" shorts off ASOS after losing the ones I bought last summer (I seem to always lose clothes when I move to uni...) so I had a go styling them in a casual way!


 Cardigan - Topshop
Sleeveless Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Mom Shorts - ASOS



 The shorts are good quality and feel really comfortable on! There's also plenty of room to tuck things in and the pockets are a generous size (since it's an over-sized piece).

They are real to size - my hips are verging on a size 10 but I can pull them on (with a bit of wriggling)! The sad struggles of being different sizes on different sections of your body! :(








 Thanks for checking out my post - hope you enjoyed it!

If you've done any similar looks I'd love to check them out - could always do with more inspiration!





1 comment:

  1. your top is so nice! and it looks so nice with your necklace and shorts!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...